Sunday, June 22, 2008

London

I've finally gotten around to downloading pictures from some of my latest adventures to my computer, so hopefully in the coming days I will be posting more. Since neither Daisie or I have mentioned anything about London, I thought that would be as good a starting point as any. It was awesome! Some of the highlights were Daisie and I going to see The Sound of Music at a West End Theatre and also being able to see some of the preparations for the Queen's birthday. The girls as always were troopers! Here are the pics.

Daisie and I in front of Tower Bridge.

The eye of London.

Me in front of Westminster Abbey.

Buckingham Palace.

Daisie at the Tower of London. The building on the left is where the Queen's jewels are held. The building on the right is where the prisoners were kept, including Sir Thomas More.

So stay tuned as I hope to begin posting more frequently. I'm sure Daisie will also start up again now that things are slowing down for her (she does have lots of cool pictures from Austria, Germany, and Switzerland.)

Nuck

No comments: