Sunday, June 1, 2008

The End Of An Era

So today has been the day I've been dreading for some time now... Daisie and the chicks are on their way back to Utah. Being in London over the weekend distracted me enough to make it a somewhat bearable goodbye scene at the airport. Nevertheless these next couple months can't go by fast enough!

Anyways, I thought I'd put something together with a few of the highlights that the past three months have provided us. Video disclaimer... I hope you enjoy seeing this, but by no means do I claim to the second coming of Steven Speilberg. Roger Ebert maybe... I'm more into judging than creating.

p.s. Love you tons Daisie, Samantha, and Sadie!!! Thanks for making this whole experience worthwhile for me! I miss you tons!!!

p.s.s. If anyone is in need of a pink or green stroller that have absolutely zero tread remaining give Daisie a shout out.

Nuck (aka Daddy)

4 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

i'd take a stroller. I am in need of an umbrella stroller... why don't you guys want them anymore? not that you aren't going to have to rent a u-haul to get back to the kc!

Eric said...

That is a really good video. We had a lot of fun while we were there. Thanks for putting up with us!

Daisie said...

Wow! I LOVED IT!! Who knew my husband was so talented in this area!! Can't wait to see the future videos of the Tour de Jake!! Miss You Like Crazy!!

Kristen said...

Hey, Jake! Good job on the slide show! I can't even post a video so I think you are pretty amazing! I am sorry that your loss is our gain cause I am way excited to hang out with Daisie and the chicks! Hopefully we will get a chance to see you before you go to KC!