Friday, February 15, 2008

The Latest and Greatest

I haven't had much time to go out and see the sights much during the day, so lately I've been going for walks (yeah I know... go figure) during the evening. Here are some of the high points.


Notre Dame - beware of the gypsies!

Notre Dame at night. I found a Subway right across the street from Notre Dame. Had to get my Cold Cut Trio fix.


The view from one of Paris' many bridges. Think this is Pont Neuf, but don't hold me to that.


The Louvre at night. It's really a cool part of town where you can come and listen to street performers and just kind of take in the city.

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day wishes to my three lovely ladies! Love ya tons!!!

3 comments:

Daisie said...

Wow!! Love the pics! CANNOT WAIT TO BE WALKING AROUND PARIS WITH YOU!!! Thanks for the post!! And the Valentine Wishes! Your the best!! XOXOXXX!!

JC said...

Jake, now that you're in France, you should enjoy this even more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVagbFcSUU

Eric said...

we cannot wait to see you jake! we are especially loving the pics... it was fun to webcam the other day! this is melodie by the way posting under erics id... i am sure he would be embarrased if someone that he really talked like he was that excited! ha! nos veremos pronto!!!