Thursday, May 1, 2008

Barcelona

So since Daisie has already beat me to the punch with the Normandy pictures, I thought I'd post a couple from our trip to Barcelona.
The flight even though it was only an hour and a half, it pretty much sucked. Samantha was not on her best behavior and if the flight had been a WWF cage match, I think I would've tapped out. Nevertheless we made it there and everything from that point forward was awesome. If you ever get the chance to go to Barcelona I highly recommend it.

Montjuic. Luckily they've got escalators, my back still hurts from the week before.

Sagrada Familia. It is crazy big and quite possibly the most ornate church of all time. Instead of gargoyles on the sides it has snakes, lizards, and aligators. Sweet!

My lovely ladies sunbathing on the beach. Don't look too hard past Daisie or you might catch a glimpse of some hairy european dude in a speedo.

Looks like I'm not the only one in the family that isn't too down with this swimming thing.

Word up!

Nuck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats with the shirt?

Holli and Billy said...

Looks like your legs should have spent a little more time on the beach.

Holli and Billy said...

By the way... I like how you just managed to squeeze the half naked women into the picture as well. Now THAT is a memory worth documenting!